Saturday, February 2, 2008

Done tracing!

Finally, after hours (really!) of calculating, tracing, erasing and calculating and tracing again - I'm done with the side of the cabinet! The measurements of the cabinet plan I got were in inches, so I had to convert them into centimeters first. But now it's all done. Let's hope I can jigsaw it out nicely so I don't have to do it all over.


The dark lines are from the eraser. Somewhere in between you'll find the proper tracing.


Couldn't have done it without the cabinet plan provided by www.jakobud.com




Very happy with the result. Looks even tighter in real life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really impressed with your DK project. Do you happen to have the cabinet plans from jakobud on file? If so, could you send a copy to me at rkrumrey@yahoo.com? Jakobud.com no longer works, but the plans look good on your blog. I look forward to seeing your finished project.